This page contains information about my current research interests and activity.
My main interests fall under the wide umbrella of representation theory of Lie algebras. This leads me to spending a majority of my time working with enveloping algebras and their deformations.
I am currently working with Jonas Hartwig to describe a Galois or Flag order realization of U(son) related to the realization for U(gln). I am also interested in Galois/Flag orders related to the Alternating group. As most work in the field is focused on complex reflection groups, there are many interesting unexplored directions for non-reflection groups.
You can find an in-depth discussion of my current research in my research statement.
- A study of Galois and flag orders (Thesis) [Abstract][PDF]
- An Extension of U(gln ) Related to the Alternating Group and Galois Orders (Accepted in Journal of Algebra) [PDF]
Conferences & Presentations
- Invited talk at the AMS Southeastern Spring Sectional Meeting
- Attended the Conference on Lie and Jordan Algebras, Their Representations and Applications in Chengdu, Sichuan, China (Conference Homepage)
- Inivited talk at the University of Iowa Algebra Seminar [Slides]
- Invited talk at the University of Texas at Arlington AGANT Seminar [Slides]
- Invited talk at the University of South Alabama Mathematics Colloquium [Slides]
- Invited talk at the St. Olaf College Mathematics Research Seminar [Slides]
- Presented at the AMS Central Fall Sectional Meeting in the Contributed Paper Session [Slides]
- Attended MSRI Summer School 850 - "Representation Stability" (Course Homepage)
- Presented at the AMS Southeastern Spring Sectional Meeting in the Special Session on Geometric and Combinatorial Aspects of Representation Theory (Abstract) [Slides]
- Attended Mini-Course at the Atlantic Algebra Centre St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada (Course Homepage)