Erich C. Jauch, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor in the Mathematics Department at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Representation theory of Lie algebras and their deformations
- Invariant theory, Gelfand-Tsetlin theory, Galois orders, Flag orders
- Quantumn Groups, Hopf Algebras, Hecke Algebras
- Research Statement
- Doctor of Philosophy, Mathematics, Iowa State University, May 2020
- Masters of Science, Mathematics, University of North Dakota, May 2016
- Bachelors of Liberal Arts and Science, Mathematics, University of Illiois at Urbana-Champaign, May 2014
- Associates of Science, Mathematics, Illinois Valley Community College, May 2012
I received my doctorate in mathematics from Iowa State University
under the supervision of Jonas Hartwig. I am currently a Visiting Assistant Professor in the
at University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire. You can learn more about me personally here.
You can learn about my teaching here and research here. Additionaly, you can view my CV (Updated July 2021).
Back to top of page